6.21.2008

Testing.04

Please to be subscribing to the feed to get updates on the forthcoming audiobook podcast for my novel Innocent Creatures...

The kick-off will be near the beginning of July, and so for the time being, I am uploading music as a test to see if everything is running smoothly before I give it a proper launch...

This is another guitar piece that I put together when I was first kicking around the idea for this podcast a couple years ago.


Innocent Creatures Test.04 (right-click/option+click to download)

Branden PalomoIC_test.04

This work is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to remix, create video, translate into different languages, or otherwise transform my work as long as you give proper credit, and do not ask for payment. Let me know about it, and I will link back to your site.


As part of this pre-launch, I still need help in creating an image to attach to this podcast, and am asking for some help... I would like pictures of this symbol:
ic-pic.jpg
painted/drawn, in red, onto someone's stomach. It's part of the story, and I think a compelling enough visual to have carried out of my novel and out into the real world... I've only received one so far, and that's a pretty lame turn-out so far. I would prefer links to Flickr pages so I know I'm not getting emailed computer herpes, but these are the chances you have to take every once and a while. This is my Flickr page...


Working my ass off between getting episodes recorded, and putting music underneath, and writing Flash Fiction for an upcoming contest. Really want to start it in the next couple of weeks... But if not, maybe I'll just have to wait a little longer, and put out more than the three a week I was planning. And it seems like a little much, but the longest chapter is only going to end up being Maybe ten minutes long. And really, that's nothing...

No comments:

Blog Archive