6.27.2008

iTunes repost 01.2

...feel free to delete this if it shows up in your Podcast Catcher. This is simply just a test to see if iTunes will update with this repost.


Innocent Creatures Test.01 (right-click/option+click to download)

Branden PalomoIC_test.01

This work is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to remix, create video, translate into different languages, or otherwise transform my work as long as you give proper credit, and do not ask for payment. Let me know about it, and I will link back to your site.


As part of this pre-launch, I still need help in creating an image to attach to this podcast, and am asking for some help... I would like pictures of this symbol:
ic-pic.jpg
painted/drawn, in red, onto someone's stomach. It's part of the story, and I think a compelling enough visual to have carried out of my novel and out into the real world... I've only received one so far, and that's a pretty lame turn-out so far. I would prefer links to Flickr pages so I know I'm not getting emailed computer herpes, but these are the chances you have to take every once and a while. This is my Flickr page...

No comments:

Blog Archive